Thursday, 29 September 2011

A Passionate Love letter from a passionate sugardaddy

Just finished work,lovely lovely day but i was not quite happy being stuck at work!!!!

Need to sort my luggage,nails,shoes clothes for weekend looking forward to some quality time with mr t and some tan on the southcoast.....

Well,heard from sugar daddy...wanting to have a bit of me until we meet up ;) and no its not what u think ;D he just wanted to see a pic of me ...but well yeah,i can publish his love letter and it made me think as he mentioned what was the part i  think i would love most??? hmmmm i really dont know until i really think about it thats because it is a very graphic letter, omg it will make my mind wander again!! haha,,,,
 
So lets see, how i would go about it.....if you read this please dont get offfended as it is a very personal letter FOR ME not for YOU!!!! so i will check which bits i want and which bits i dont want ;))) i hope you all enjoy reading it and please take that hand off your trouser!!! haha!!!!
 
Good morning sweet angel,

Am so horny thinking about you, and missing your touch and smell. YES I can be with you next weekend. Can you give yourself all to me from Friday night to Sunday?

Because if so, I will make you mine completely.
My comment: I like it ;)
From Friday through to Sunday I'd like to take you in every way my darling. I'd like to feel your mouth against mine, your kisses on my back and neck, and on my breast, and between my thighs and around my balls and cock while your fingers squeeze my nipples and your hair brushes over my belly.

I want to feel your small hands wrapped around my throbbing cock, while I gently push my fingers inside your cunt and ass, 1 finger 2 finger..., slide my tongue down your throat, hold you by the neck, rub and squeeze your breasts and whisper in your ear dirty things and names, and tell you what I want from you.

Baby I will make you mine completely.
My comment: I like it ;)
As the sun goes down on Friday evening I want to feel my cock so deep inside your womb, your hands squeezing hard against my ass. I want to wrap myself around you, to smother you, starve you of air to breath, and fill your belly with burning flames of desire, to feel your heaving breast pressed tightly against mine. Trapped. I hold your head and push my cock again so hard inside you and hear you sigh.

I want to be fucking you as the sun comes up, as the birds begin to sing I want to hear you cry. Baby I want to fuck you all day long. I want to forget, and I want you to forget, about the world outside. Only our bodies so close together, our breath, and our heart beats.

Baby I want to make you mine completely.
My comment: I like it ;)
Sometimes we may rest, but even then I want my sugarBaby to be ready for sex. To be always open, legs apart, mouth not closed, arms ready for embrace. To be kissing me all over, caressing me with your darling fingers, holding your body against mine, patiently waiting for her SugarDaddy, and always ready.

When the moon comes out I want to have you again. Like a dog I want to fuck you from behind, to hold your head to the floor, your ass in the air, my cock sliding in and out. I want to eat your sweet pussy too, sliding my tongue up and down your sopping cunt, and then in, so deep inside your angel pussy hole and then into your ass. Baby I don't care. I want to FUCK YOU like an animal. I want to make you mine completely. Babydoll I want YOU to give yourself to me so sweetly, every hole, every breath, every heartbeat, I want you to give them for me completely.

Baby I will make you mine completely.
My comment: I like it ;)
As the stars twinkle, and the planets and our heads spin so fast. As the devils wait and so does god. I want to fuck you while you sleep, so deep, so hard, so long, and MAKE YOU mine completely.
My comment: I like it !!! I like it !!!!!
YOUR stupidly horny SugarDaddy xxx


So whoever read this,i know what you are thinking.... girls you want to be me,,,,,boys you want to be him ,,,,, ;)))) hahahaha !!!!

have a lovely weekend btw if you are in London do yourselves a favor and top up your tans as its gonna be sizzling dahlings ;)

Who said only sugarbabies care how we look,look fab guys....for you!!!!


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment